Friday, August 7, 2015

[Showcase] U17.0.5 Firewalker and Toxic Flight Updated Effects!


Thank You DE!

This is part definitely a wish come true.

When the elemental parkour mods first came out, i wanted to max them all, but after that transmutation spree that went through last week, i was a bit strapped for credits. I can only max one.

The problem is making a choice. Elements affect the damage done to specific enemies and of course the proc effect so I needed to choose something that that was to my liking, practically, in terms of game usage. The other aspect i had to consider were the aesthetics. Being practical is one thing, but making it practical and also look bad ass would be the best.

Prior to 17.0.5, Firewalker and Toxic Flight looked terrible Aesthetically (Check here for the entry and video). Even if i wanted the practicality of fire, I didn't like how it looked. So I was left with Ice Spring and Lightning Dash. I have been teetering towards one or another for the past few days and was about to make the decision to go for Lightning Dash when the update came.

Firewalker now looks much better and with this updated visuals, i made my choice and maxed it!

Again, Thank you DE!

Here's a Video of the updated Visuals:



No comments:

Post a Comment