Sunday, September 13, 2015

[Companions] Kubrow Project Creating an Omega Chesa Generation 1


(If you haven't read the first one and would like to read that for context, you may get it here.)

So I Got imprints from My Omega Sunika and My mongrel Chesa and bred 2 Kubrow.

Here's the first result:

Result 1


Breed:  Chesa
Height: Med
Build:   Athletic
Pattern: Striped
Colors: Orange, Black and brown




Result 2:

Breed:  Sunika
Height: Med
Build:   Bulky
Pattern: Patchy
Colors: White/Grey




Findings

Both heights were med, I'm still hoping that there is still a possibility to get an OMEGA from 2 meds. I'd be surprised if i get a short Kubrow in the generation. That would mean that Height does not breed true.

Pattern and color were completely switched, but there was no mixing of pattern and color. If the next Generation continues to show the lack of mixing patterns and colors then I would conclude that pattern and color are inherited together.

I'm lucky I got another bulky Kubrow for the next generation. I understand though that there's is a 50% chance that the build will go either way.

Generation 2


The imprints have been planted. I am awaiting the next sets and will report the findings next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment