Sunday, September 6, 2015

[Companions] Kubrow Project



So I bought Chesa imprints after weeks of breeding Kubrow to get one. (There's a way to browse imprints if you didn't know. you can find a guide here)

She's pretty plain but I'm glad I got one either way. :)

The gem here is that even though i discarded almost all the kubrow pups i got which were not Chesa, I chose to keep one because of the color.



Cute right? So I froze him XD

After I finished maxing the Chesa I shelved her because all the rumors were true, she's useless. I then took out the orange pup I saved and waited for him to incubate.

After breakfast today I was surprised to see what he turned into.


I got an OMEGA. :)




He has three colors to boot. :D I still colored him though and bought the new Ifrit armor from the store.



I to make absolutely sure he's an omega I did the Rhino test.

Can you see the Rhino?:)
Actually he looks like a mount...


Or one of those polar bears from Narnia.




Too bad there isn't a panda fur pattern. Would have been fun.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment