Wednesday, October 7, 2015

[PSA] MR 21 Test and Bug


So with the arrival of the new prime access pack we also get access to MR 21. Of course you need all the Founder Items, Event items and everything else basically to get it.

The test is just the same as MR 20's, an Archwing test.


The thing is i don't think you are supposed to get this test yet. If you just go straight in, you'll find that you cannot move forward and eventually failed. Try this out in practice sessions at the sanctuary first.


So what did I do to get to MR 21? I turned around and flew! Then I went back to the course and finished it. Thanks to afterburners, I was able to complete the test. Of course I made sure to do practice runs at the sanctuary first.

Another bug is that it'll tell you that you get another loadout slot, but it's not true. I think it's also part of the bug.

DE, I am sure you will fix it. GL to the early birds!

Here's the video

No comments:

Post a Comment